Jeep Wrangler Synergy Front Sway Bar Links With Quick Disconnects for JL / JLU / JT
- Sway Bar Links are longer than stock and adjustable to fit 0-4 inches of lift
- Quick disconnects allow the sway bar links to be quickly disconnected for additional flex and performance off road
- Sway Bar Links are CNC formed from high quality 1020 CR Solid Steel
- Quick disconnect studs and linchpins included
- Frame side brackets for securing disconnected sway bar links included
- Sealed tie rod ends provide a direct linkage to the sway bar
- Greasable spherical bushings allow trouble-free connecting and disconnecting of sway bar links
- No drilling or cutting required (Except for stock height vehicles, See Notes)
- Components feature clear zinc plate for maximum corrosion resistance
- Sway bar links also feature an abrasion-resistant powder coat finish for maximum durability and corrosion resistance
- For stock height vehicles, the sway bar links must be installed in the stock location on the axle and the passenger side sway bar tab needs to be removed. No front bump stop spacing is required.
- Min/Max lengths measured from center of the lower bolt hole to the center of the tie rod end stud.
- Min collapsed length: 9.0 Inches
- Max extended length: 10.0 Inches
Manufacture Part Number : 8859-01